The 26th edition of the Advertisers Association of Nigeria (ADVAN) Awards themed: “The Business Value of Creativity” was all glittering and full of glamour last Sunday as brands and individuals who have contributed to setting standards in the Nigerian industry were recognized.
Considering their compelling campaigns and public engagement, several brands and individuals went home with awards in various categories such as Molfix Baby Diaper manufactured by Hayat Kimya recognized with its fast-rising profile as it won the most coveted award for the night, emerging as the “Brand of the Year” having won the same the previous year.
As if that was not enough, the brand also won in the Experiential Marketing and CSR Category as well as a silver in Digital Marketing.
Other winners includes:
- Power Oil – the best in the “Brand Innovation Category” with Sunlight and Indomie Café as 1st and 2nd runners-up respectively.
- Nigerian Breweries’ Heineken – Gold in the “Product Packaging” category award, while Goldberg and Munch IT came second and third respectively.
- Munch IT – “Consumers’ Choice” Award, a newly added category in the award which solely depends on consumers’ votes.
- Orijin Herbal – gold in the “New Brand/Extension” category while Molped (Hayat) and Schweppes also claimed the second and third places respectively;
- Nigerian Breweries’ “33 Export” lager topped the “Consumer Promotions” category, followed by Goldberg and Cowbell Chocolate;
- Coca-Cola took the lead in the “Digital Marketing” category as Molfix and Airtel occupied the second and third positions respectively.
- Airtel – Campaign of the Year;
The Agency managing the Airtel, Noah’s Ark led by Lanre Adisa, CEO/Chief Creative Officer with delight appreciated the award while Intercontinental Breweries’ Hero Lager and Nigerian Breweries’ Amstel came second and third in this category.
In the Future Leader of Marketing category, Ademola Aliu Funke emerged winner while Rolat Abiola Folake and Oluwanifemi Williams grabbed the second and third position.